Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Request For More Time (Dtd 01Jul05)

Mr Cho has replied my email on the insurance premium, however he did not mention about the assessment reports...... why? --> I do not know.

From: "Cho Lai Weng"
To: XXX@yahoo.com
CC: "Edwin Wong" , "Belinda Sim" , "Alvin Tan Hock Wan - Gc" , "Bernard Han Cheung Yong" , "Sharon Han" , "Lai Ah Kin" , "Goh Swee Kiang Yvonne" , "DAVID TAN" , "Tan Chiew Hua" , "Alice Low" alow@income.com.sg
Subject: Re: Fw: TP claim: 6048683 --- Accident between XX9999X & XXX1381X on the 06.05.2005
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:47:16 +0800

Dear Mr. Tan ,

Under normal circumstances , one's NCD will be penalised if there is a pending third party claim . However , if case closed and one was later found " not at fault " , we shall reinstate NCD accordingly . Since you are adamant that you are not responsible for the accident , we hope that you agree to the appointment of an independent adjudicator to decide on the matter . If the external adjudicator findings revealed your liability in this accident is 20 % or less , we shall bind by that decision and reinstate NCD accordingly .

Thank You

Regards

Cho Lai Weng

Mr Cho used the word "adamant", a very strong word leh.......
My reply to him:

Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 09:28:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: XXX@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: TP claim: 6048683 --- Accident between XX9999X & XXX1381X on the 06.05.2005
To: "Cho Lai Weng" , "Edwin Wong" , "Belinda Sim" , "Alvin Tan Hock Wan - Gc" , "Bernard Han Cheung Yong" , "Sharon Han" , "Lai Ah Kin" , "Goh Swee Kiang Yvonne" , "DAVID TAN" , "Tan Chiew Hua" , "Alice Low" alow@income.com.sg,

Dear Mr Cho,

Please do not put words into my mouth that I am insisting that I am not responsible for the accident. The thing that NTUC has not convinced me is the way you have derived at the decision and the magical number 80-20. I have not been made to feel that the decision was carried out by a thorough and detailed case-by-case investigation, but rather a guilty-not guilty cubicle discussion based on sweeping guidelines to all accidents. If I am deemed as 80% responsible for the accident, I want to know how and why in detail and not just vague references to BOLA guidelines. Since I emailed you for the reports, I have yet to receive anything. Instead, I am only receiving email after email of explanation from you. I am not sure if the two reports (one by the initial investigation and one from the Claims Committee) exist and if they do, they should have been forwarded to me by now.

I was under the impression that NTUC wants to settle this case internally. Why is it that now I am recommended to pursue the matter with an independent adjudicator?

After all these emails, I still do not know what your designation is and what your role is in this investigation.

Mr Goh: The NTUC employees do not even inform the customers of their designations and responsibilities in their investigations when communicating with their clients, what more their employees numbers? I have also yet to receive your reply on the calculation of the premium.


NTUC has made me lose my confidence in you as a insurance company that has 33% market share in the vehicle insuring business. In short, I simply feel that the investigation was not handled in the best possible way.

Quote from
http://www.income.coop/faq/motor.asp
"NTUC Income has the largest market share in motor insurance in Singapore. What is the exact no. of vehicles that you insure? Yes, NTUC Income is the largest motor insurer in Singapore. We insure more than 120,000 motor vehicles, of which 100,000 are private cars. Our estimated market share is 33 percent in private car insurance."

I will like to resolve this matter soon. If the recipients in these emails are not able to help me with what I require, please escalate this to a higher authority. Thanks.

Regards,
Tan XXX XXXX


I do not know how many times I had to explain about what I wanted.... *sigh...
On the other hand, Mr Goh (I still do not know who he is) replied to me regarding the assessment reports...

From: "Goh Peng Hong" gohph@income.com.sg
To: XXX@yahoo.com
CC: "Yvonne Goh" , "Cho Lai Weng"
Subject: Fw: Third Party Claim No. 6048683 --- Accident between XX9999X & XXX1381X on the 06.05.2005
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 00:16:19 +0800

Dear Tan XXXX XXX,

The case officer will discuss with her supervisor on your below request and we will revert within 4 days.

Regards

Goh Peng Hong
Claim Service Centre


So I will be getting the assessment reports in 4 days time????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home