Saturday, May 07, 2005

The Report (Dtd 07May05)

Since both parties had agreed to make a report, I went to the IDAC at UBI Close to make my statement early in the morning at around 9 plus on the following day. I was told by the IDAC staff that NTUC income will call me for investigation of the accident in 2, 3 days time.

My Statement:
Vehicle A (First Party Vehicle) - My Vehicle
- Turning to the right, making a U-turn (official U-turn)

Remarks
I was turning right when the 'right' arrow was shown ( There were 3, 4 cars already turned in front of me), suddenly a car banged into my vehicle.

Vechicle B (Third Party Vehicle) - Toyota Startlet
-Not observing a right of way sign (e.g, red traffic light, stop sign etc)


The damage assessment of my vehicle by IDAC
- Front Bumper 1pc Replace
- Front Bumper Chrome Moulding 1pc Replace
- Front Bumper Moulding 1pc Replace
- Left Front Fender 1pc Replace
- Left Front Signal Lamp 1pc Replace
- Left Head Lamp 1pc Replace
- Windscreen Washer Tank 1pc Replace
- Left Front Wheel Splash Guard 1pc Replace
- Front Bumper Bracket 2pc Replace
- Front Bumper Beam 1pc Replace
- Left Front Tyre 1pc Repair
- Front Grille Chrome 1pc Replace
- Front Support Panel 1pc Repair
- Air-Duct 1pc Repair
- Front Grill Enblem 1pc Replace
- Bonnet 1pc Repair

*Wow, it looked like my vehicle was so seriously damaged*

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home