Friday, May 06, 2005

The Accident (Dtd 06May05)

Just now (at around 6.50pm), after I took my 2-seater sport car (a single cab pickup) from bishan bus interchange's multi-storey carpark, I was driving happily along the Bishan Street 22, wanted to turn towards Ang Mio Kio. While I was turning right as the green arrow light was on (There were 3, 4 cars already turned before me), a Toyota starlet from the opposite direction suddenly banged into my vehicle. (@#$#*&*&#$#*@#).

Below shows the route that I took and where the accident happened::

I was damn pissed and got down of my vehicle, the other driver was a young chap (early twenties) who drove his friend's car, and he appeared to be frightened from the accident. According to him: he saw the traffic light in amble and he wanted to beat the traffic light and moved straight.

In order to settle things fast because I was rushing for time, I told him that we shall report to our own car's Insurance company respectively in the following day.

During the discussion with him, I had taken down his particulars and the pictures of both vechicles with my handphone.

My Vehicle:

His Vehicle:

Important point to take note: Both vehicles were damaged on the left!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home