Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Game Begins (Dtd 28Jun05)

After two days, one of the NTUC Income staff replied to my email. Although I do not know who he is, I am grateful that he took the effort in replying....... But is it a good thing to start from??

From: "Goh Peng Hong" gohph@income.com.sg
To: XXX@yahoo.com, "Cho Lai Weng"
CC: "Alvin Tan Hock Wan - Gc" , "Bernard Han Cheung Yong" , "Sharon Han" , "Lai Ah Kin" , "Goh Swee Kiang Yvonne" , "DAVID TAN" , "Tan Chiew Hua" , "Alice Low"
Subject: Re: TP claim: 6048683 --- Accident between XX9999X & XXX1381X on the 06.05.2005
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:00:13 +0800

Dear Tan XXX XXXX,

We take note of your request and will revert within 2 days..

Meanwhile, we apologise for the impression that your goodself have on us when you mentioned that the staff of NTUC income had been very reluctant to provide you with their employee number ( I have highlight the para in blue below ).

We must talk to customers so as to better feel the case which is helpful in the judgement process.

We will bring this feedback in our next internal review.

Thank you

Goh Peng Hong
Claim Service Centre


Who is he??? No designation or introduction!!! Don't forget he mentioned that NTUC Income will revert to me within 2 days time leh.......

Thinking that he might be someone who can makes decision, I decided to communicate with him instead:

Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:27:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:
XXXX@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: TP claim: 6048683 --- Accident between XX9999X & XXX1381X on the 06.05.2005
To: "Goh Peng Hong"
CC: "Alvin Tan Hock Wan - Gc" , "Bernard Han Cheung Yong" , "Sharon Han" , "Lai Ah Kin" , "Goh Swee Kiang Yvonne" , "DAVID TAN" , "Tan Chiew Hua" , "Alice Low" , "Cho Lai Weng"

Dear Mr Goh,
Recently, I have received a renewal notice from NTUC Income for my vehicle. The premium stated in the notice has increased from $966 (last year) to $1722. I am very interested to know how NTUC Income calculates this year's premium.

The premium of last year was calculated as below:
Gross Premium: $1207
Less 20% No Claim Discount
Net Premium: $966
The premium of this year was calculated as below:
Gross Premium: $1722
Net Premium: $1722

According to one of the officers that I have spoken to, if the damages claim for both parties is not more than $5000, only the ncd will be affected and the overloading of premium will not be imposed. However from the above amounts given, I do not understand how NTUC Income comes out with the sum. Could this caused by a malfunctioned calculator/system used by NTUC Income or because NTUC Income does not wish to continue to insure my vehicle? Please enlighten me with fact and reference on how the sum is calculated.

I agree that talking to customer will be good, however, a conversation which the content was not recorded or taken noted of is redundant, that is why I had to repeat myself when a different officer spoke to me over the phone.


Regards,
Tan XXX XXXXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home