Monday, July 11, 2005

The Waiting (Dtd 11Jul05)

After waited for about a week after the last email, I decided to email them again:

Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 18:28:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:
XXXX@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: TP claim: 6048683 --- Accident betweenXX9999X & XXX1381X on the 06.05.2005
To: "Cho Lai Weng" , "Edwin Wong" , "Belinda Sim" , "Alvin Tan Hock Wan - Gc" , "Bernard Han Cheung Yong" , "Sharon Han" , "Lai Ah Kin" , "Goh Swee Kiang Yvonne" , "DAVID TAN" , "Tan Chiew Hua" , "Alice Low"

Dear All,
It has been a week since I received your email. If I do not receive any response to my requests and enquiries by the end of 11 July 2005, I will assume that all the recipients are sitting on the problem and ignoring my requests. In that case, I will need to seek help regarding my case from other means.


Regards,
Tan XXX XXX


The very next day (11Jul05), Mr Goh called me and asked about what I was expecting from them and wrote an email to me after that. However, he did not mention about the insurance premium that I had asked him for his opinion........ Why he chose to ignore?

From: "Goh Peng Hong" gohph@income.com.sg
To: XXX@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Arrange to meetup: TP claim: 6048683 --- Accident between XX9999X & XXX1381X on the 06.05.2005
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:10:50 +0800

Dear Tan XXXX XXXX(hp: 9XXX XXX),

As spoken, your goodself still prefers in email format though I have assured you that after we have meetup, I will provide a email to confirm our discussion....

I'm responsing to the below email dated 11-Jul-2005 @ 9:28am that you sent to my other colleagues other than myself... :(

Your 2 issues are:

1) How the assessment has been done and a detail report on how the verdict is concluded?

I find your analogy of a person holding a knife next to a corpose may not be the murderer not too applicable in your case.

As mentioned, the assessor will base on both parties' accident reports, damaged vehicles' photos and the BOLA to decide on the liability. Your goodself mentioned that there's no specific scenario in the BOLA to conclude a 80-20 for your case and based on what does our assessor's decision based on. You also mention that your goodself have provided photos for our officers to review the case.

2) How the calculation of premium is being derived?

For both issues above, plse allow me to revert within the week.

Plse do not hesitate to call myself at 9XXXXXXX if you need further clarification.

Thank you

Goh Peng Hong
Claim Service Centre


The NTUC Income staff has been asking me about what I am requesting, but they are unable to give me..... Previously, he stated that he will revert to me within 4 days, now still dare to ask for another week......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home