Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Email From Mr Goh (Dtd 20Sep05)

The Email from Mr Goh to defend his staff:

From: "Goh Peng Hong" gohph@income.com.sg
To: XXX@yahoo.com, "DAVID TAN" , "Stella Soh" , "Jenny Pe"
CC: "Eddie Loke"
Subject: Response on LIABILITY: TP claim: 6048683 --- Accident between XX9999X & XXX1381X DOA: 06.05.2005
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:49:53 +0800

Dear Tan XXX XXX,

Some of your comments in your latest email below to David Tan are unnecessary and irrelevant to the case.

The response from David Tan to your goodself as per attachment has been thought over and discussed among all the relevant managers in this email.

Regards

Goh Peng Hong
Head
Claim Service Centre


My reply to NTUC:

Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:54:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: XXX@yahoo.com

Subject: Response on LIABILITY: TP claim: 6048683 --- Accident between XX9999X & XXX1381X
DOA: 06.05.2005
To: "Goh Peng Hong"
CC: "Eddie Loke" , "DAVID TAN" , "Jenny Pe" , "Stella Soh" , "Goh Peng Hong" , "Cho Lai Weng" , "Edwin Wong" , "Belinda Sim" , "Alvin Tan Hock Wan - Gc" , "Bernard Han Cheung Yong" , "Sharon Han" , "Lai Ah Kin" , "Goh Swee Kiang Yvonne" , "Tan Chiew Hua" , "Alice Low"

Hi Mr Goh,


Are you implying that you agreed with how and what Mr David had replied? I have been emailing you for very long. No saticfactory answer has been received. Even with this email outburst today, I will be surprised if you managed to figure out what an assessment report is. I urge you to re-read all the emails for the past few months and try to understand what I have been asking for since DAY 1.
Please give me a definite answer now. IS THERE AN ASSESSMENT REPORT (in a Word document or in paper format)? YES OR NO?


Best Regards,
Tan XXX XXX

Sad... sad ......... sad........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Tan ! I SUPPORT YOU !

We must let people know how NTUC Income treats their customers.. I too have been pushed around countless times and I'm sick of it !!

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Tan ! I SUPPORT YOU !

We must let people know how NTUC Income treats their customers.. I too have been pushed around countless times and I'm sick of it !!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home